How do we know if the soil is fertile, without using electronic devices or complex laboratory analysis?
1. Knowing the soil fertility level is vital for any gardener.
2. Pigweed is a vegetable indicator of a healthy soil.
3. The massive appearance of pigweed is the clearest sign that the soil is well balanced in terms of minerals.
4. The soil where pigweed grows is very fertile and suitable for vegetables or for any other crop.
5. As the pigweed plant is more vigorous, the proof that the soil is very fertile is guaranteed.
Image Credits: Daafmaapextweb